Faliraki is the primary seaside resort village on the Greek island of Rhodes, in the Dodecanese. It is situated on Faliraki Bay, on the northeastern coast, about 14 km south of the town of Rhodes and 10 km southeast of the airport.
It is part of the municipality Kallithea. Unique, one of the finest in Greece. It's an incredible 6km beach full of sand & small pebbles and azure waters. Even in the crowded period of August anyone can find a place to sit and enjoy the sun & the sea. The waters are deep & crystal-clear. Next to the beach or at the village, you'll find traditional taverns where you can enjoy fresh fish & seafood.
- Rhodes Waterpark 3.5 km
- Kalithea Springs 6.1 km
- Filerimos 7.7 km
- Rodini Park 10.2 km
- The Acropolis of Rhodes 11.4 km
- Valley of the Butterflies 11.5 km
- Andreas Papandreou Park 11.5 km
- Temple of Apollon 12 km
- Clock Tower 12.1 km
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes 12.2 km
- The Street of Knights 12.2 km
- Grand Master's Palace 12.2 km
- Mandraki Port 12.6 km
- Aquarium of Rhodos 13.4 km